Sweet Shot Tuesday

I’m here to show off my mad-beginner-photography-skills and for Darcy’s Sweet Shot Tuesdays….she’s lovely!

There I was, walking a 3-mile loop and I saw this Eagle! Let me say it again, I saw this Eagle! I see them often where we live but not this close and just sitting on the wire. I grabbed my trusty iPhone {{shameless plug}} and took a shot. As I clicked and shot, the Eagle moved and flew off the wire. I was sooooo bummed! But when I got home and plug that trusty iPhone pic into Lightroom…I was happy! Even though it’s not totally perfect and it’s kinda gritty and out of focus and my mad-beginner-photography-skills haven’t learned how to make it all perfect…I still love it!

iPhone 085
I hope you enjoy my Sweet Shot, I do!

Go to Life with my 3 Boybarians for more FABULOUS Sweet Shots.

1 comments:

Susanne said...

ooh how awesome. How neat to get to see the eagle so close!