I knew You wanted to KNOW me!!


It's all very exciting ya' know...so sit back and I'll give you a tour of my life.

I'm a WONDERFUL WIFE (Mr. Man, says so!) and a Domestic Mom of seven. Mr. Man and I married 5 years ago, in 2003. How do we explain the 7 kids, well here it goes...Mr. Man had three boys from a former marriage. But sadly, 6 days after their 3rd child was born..his wife passed from them. I know, I know...SAD! I had gone through a divorce, so I brought three children into our relationship. And last, but not least, we had one together! That makes SEVEN!:) I don't consider any of our kids as 'STEP KIDS'...so I refer to all of my kids as MINE, even though three of them are on loan to me. I consider myself a mother to them ALL.

There's so much more to tell but I'm in need of some CHOCOLATE.....so it'll have to wait!

Ta Ta!

0 comments: