Are YOU going to UNPLUG tomorrow?


Friday, March 27 is Unplug Day!! You can get more details from one of my favorite Interior Designers...A Soft Place To Land!

This is going to be more difficult than I thought. I was planning on taking Captain Tornado to the Zoo, but since we were hit with a Blizzard of Snow today, I have NO Plans! What will I do? Yes, the snow has melted but it's FREEZING outside. I don't like to be cold.

I'm going to have to get creative. Wish me luck ;)

Just FYI, I have ALL my excuses written down, so when you all ask what I did...I'll be able to answer YOU, with a REALLY Good Reason to WHY...I HAD to use my 'Puter!!

Have a Great Day, tomorrow...because I won't be here {{wink, wink}}

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am going to try! But, we're flying to Vegas tomorrow, so it may be difficult!

Preppy Mama said...

First I am thinking that is such a great idea. Then I selfishly think, what will I do with out my computer?
Does it count if you go to someone else's house to check your e-mails?
Hope you have fun tomorrow!!

HeatherH said...

Good to know!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

That is a great idea, but I heard about it too late. Or I have to use the computer to work. Or I had a giveaway scheduled for today.
Just pick your excuse.

Loukia said...

Love your blog! :)

Fleur de Bee said...

haha speaking of unplugging I have had BOTH of our computers crash so I didn't really have a choice! I will be without computer for the next weekend. Good thing it's conference and the traffic that brings to pull me away!

Hope everything is well. I am Spring Cleaning this next week so we can have a safe and happy playdate LOL! (just being funny!)

xx