My Workspace!! In the Morning!!

Two posts in One Day...WooHoo!! I was writing this one when I got my AWARD from Jen!


This is how every morning should look. A piece of Chocolate Cake to eat, 'Puter to get my work done, paper & pen for notes and my HANDBAG to look at for inspiration!! I know, I'm nuts...Did you expect anything less? btw, I don't know why the lower pic is blurry? I'll talk to my Photographer, Picture Me Sassy...to make sure MY other photos don't have this problem AGAIN!!


Now, go eat some Chocolate Cake and Be Happy!!

5 comments:

Carol said...

I had a chocolate muffin? Does that count? lol

Shawnalee said...

That sounds like a great start to a good day!

The Lazy Organizer said...

Why did you get to have lunch with Chanelle? Not fair!

Jessica said...

I love chocolate cake...chocolate cake is good! :)

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

I love your blog. I found it on top mom blogs! I have enjoyed reading it! You have a fun sense of humor...