Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Fudge....Yummy!

{Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Fudge...from Hold The Gluten}

{Just a HUGE THANK YOU, to Pulsipher Predilections, for her Great shout-out....on YOURS TRULY and my Etsy Shop! Go check her out, I mean check her site out...she's SOOO FUNNYand SMART! Kristina, your check is in the mail:)}

Onto the Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Fudge, from HOLD THE GLUTEN!...I can't say enough about this recipe, although I haven't tried it yet, I know it's Fabulous. How could it NOT be? It's FUDGE, people!

Hold the Gluten has become one of my FAVORITE Gluten-Free sites to look at and read. So many resources and recipes, I could get lost for hours on her site. Not to mention all the GF blogs she has in her sidebar. Holy Cow, it's a one-stop shop for Celiacs. I know, I know...you wish you had Celiac too. Actually, you don't, but...going GF is VERY healthy! Did you know that? I didn't! I'm very happy to say, that Celiac has forced me to eat BETTER! I don't want to admit it but I was a FAST FOOD junkie a couple months ago. Daily and sometimes more than daily. Make sense, good! I would crave it and do my errands to get what FF I wanted. Now, that seems so gross to me!

I'm not happy about having Celiac but I'm thankful for the wake-up call. I was told that Celiac is the healthiest disease you can have. Or, at least, one of them.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Well THANK YOU for the shout out! And that fudge looks divine!

Rae Ann said...

I love the look of your blog. SO cute!

I am sorry to hear that your kids had to go through SA. I live in a part of Texas where it is rampant and I am always on the alert for signs with my daughter, Z. Thanks for the heads up.