HOME DECOR.....MY FAVORITE! WELL, WITH CHOCOLATE!

If you've noticed I love HOME DECOR! Anything and everything that goes into the catergory of home decor is my favorite (I have a lot of favorites). Except....GEESE, DUCKS AND CATS! I know, some of you out there love these animals....I just can't see them in my house. Do you have a tasteful way of decorating with these animals? I just can't see it!

Now, if you're talking about BIRDS, I can see that!.....take a tour over at the Nesting Place and you'll see what I mean. Not only does she have birds, she has tons of animals a'top tassels. (a'top, a new word for me) I'm getting a tassel this year....hopefully?


Did you see her NEW MANTLE? She uses shutters to cover the T.V. and shelves to make a mantle. Here's my SHUTTERS I've had on my wall for about 3 years. Do you think I could take credit for her project? Nope, I didn't think so either!


The lighting in her (top) picture is soooo much better than mine......maybe she could show me how to take pictures?

Some more of my FAVORITE Decorating Blogs:

Bless My Nest
Buzzings of a Queen Bee
The Inspired Room

2 comments:

Chanelle said...

Thanks for the links. I'm challenged in the decor area and they had great ideas. I'm also a crazy about birds. I'm always looking for pretty ones to put in my home and my kids know a lot of the birds by sight and some by song. Actually, when I ask my 2yo to say "bird" she sings the black capped chickadee song instead. It's super cute!

HeatherH said...

I love the idea of using shutters to hide the TV. Ours is on the mantle; it kind of fits in with our decor (black is one of my elements), but it would be nice to change it up and hide it. :)