THE CLEAN-UP CREW IS HERE.....THE PARTY MUST END, UNTIL NEXT TIME.....

I'm being kicked out by the CLEANING CREW..so unless I want to pay for another night, I must go. It's been great getting to know all of you. Thank you so much for being part of my new beginning. It was a ROCK'N day! With 31 posts in one day, I'm tired and I'm so HAPPY there's NO CLEAN-UP! Although, I would have been fine cleaning up....if I really ate the CAKE.


Until next YEAR! Mark you calendar....like this one from ILEE, I'm going to.....that is, if I can make it myself....? If I can't I might just fork out the money and buy it. Did you hear that SANTA, I would like this petite calendar. I know I've been GOOD.


As my sister says, TA TA FOR NOW!

I'll let you know who the winners are tomorrow.....now sleep!

0 comments: